Under TikTok’s new rules, accounts aged 13 to 15 will be automatically set to private by default, while comments can only set up sharing in Friends and No One modes. On the Tik Tok app, there is no age change support feature on TikTok. However, there is still a way to help you prove your exact age, which is only suitable for accounts that provide younger age information than they actually are. Below is how to change your age on Tik Tok.
How to change your age on Tik Tok?
The steps to make a change of age on Tik Tok are very easy.
- Step 1: From your phone, you go to the Tiktok application and click on the “I’m in the bottom right corner of the interface”.
- Step 2: Tap the 3-dot icon next.
- Step 3: Tap Report a problem
- Step 4: Tap Restrict privacy settings.
- Step 6: Take a photo of your ID and other documents proving your age and tap Report.
You wait a while for Tiktok to check and respond to information about your age.
Things to avoid when making tik tok videos
- Offensive behaviors: The angles focus on sensitive parts, introspective, sexual behaviors: Many of you think wearing discreet trousers can be carefreely spinning into sensitive parts such as the chest, buttocks. This behavior is not authorized by Tiktok and will be judged as a violation video resulting in engagement restrictions.
- Costumes must match context: Horror costumes should also be limited. Tiktok only allows users to wear horror costumes, gore only on Halloween. So when shooting videos, you must pay close attention to the video context or it is very easy for tiktok videos to be restricted from the interaction.
- Attack stigma intimidation: Videos that are attacking others such as disparaging, malicious, and controversial words on Tiktok. Regional discrimination behaviors such as regional discrimination. Racism, culture, religion. Videos about sex discrimination, age, ethnicity with disabilities will also be severely penalized by Tiktok and restricted from distribution. Can affect the whole channel.
The videos are untrue, causing confusion that negatively affects society such as false videos about the covid epidemic. Bloody, creepy videos: like arrogant accident videos.
Because tik tok is an entertaining app, Tik Tok wants users to experience useful and entertaining information after a long day of hard work. Rather than videos that provide a bad experience for users. If you make a creepy makeup tutorial video, at the end of the video there must be a makeup remover scene to let people know that the image above is just makeup.
- Inviting sexual behavior: As well as the above behavior, but in the video there are scenes such as Stroking, shaking the chest, the end is low to reveal the chest. Bite the lips, kneel in the form of legs, shake the buttocks.
Generally erotic, inviting intercourse. If it is mandatory to record a video with the above actions, the following should be noted. In the dance clip shaking the buttocks, shaking the belly, the buttocks and abdomen do not occupy more than 1/2 of the frame. Or the rotation time shakes the buttocks no more than half the time of the clip.
- Vulgar language violations: Vulgar, profanity-free language will also be banned. Even if you put a swearing-in title, you can’t. Gambling and betting behaviors will also be prohibited.
For children to imitate drinking: for example, filming a festival video that unfortunately shows children holding up a can of beer, for example, will also be considered a violation. This results in videos being restricted from delivery and may also be removed.
The above are the basic steps to change age on Tik Tok. In addition, you need to keep in mind the limitations that we have just shared