Tiktok is a platform that receives a lot of attention. There are more and more people joining every day. Your username on TikTok can be used to distinguish one from another. It is very common to pick up a name when you create a TikTok account but dislike it later. The question here is: how to change your name on tiktok? Read on below and find your answer.
Is it possible to change Tiktok username?
Can you change your TikTok username if you don’t like it? Of course, you can change it easily. It somehow likes what you do on Facebook and Twitter accounts.
There is just something to keep in mind when changing the Tiktok name. You need to follow the rules of this platform. Your username must be unique, it must not be the same as others. It can be only changed every 30 days in Tiktok.
Steps to change your name on TikTok with waiting 30 days long
How to change your name on tiktok? It’s not that difficult to change your Tiktok name. If you are available to change your name on TikTok, then it’s gonna be so easy! Follow the steps below and you can change it the right way.
- Step 1: Launch TikTok and log in to your TikTok account in case you want to change the username.
- Step 2: In this step, you need to open your profile by tapping Me on TikTok.
- Step 3: Tap the Edit profile to continue
- Step 4: Tap Username on the screen to change it with the new one
- Step 5: Clear the old one and replace it with your new username here.
Note: the TikTok username only includes letters, numbers, underscores, and periods. The maximum is 24 characters. And you can not make a change within 30 days from the day of the last change.
Step 6: tap Save to save and update after entering your new username,
By following the TikTok rules, then you can change your username on TikTok easily. In case you don’t want to wait 30 days, there’s something you can do. Check the next part and find the answer.
Steps to change your name on tiktok without waiting 30 days long
You did change your username on TikTok, then you regret that change later. It’s not the perfect name. And you don’t want to wait 30 days to do it again. Don’t panic. You can change your new username without waiting 30 days. With just a few tips, the problem will be solved in no time. So, the real issue here is modifying the date and time settings in your mobile phone.
Bypassing the TikTok restriction, you can change your name. Follow these steps to know more:
- Step 1: Launch the Settings app on your mobile phone to start
- Step 2: Then, you need to tap General > Date & Time. This step leading to date and time settings on your smartphone. Both Android and iOS.
- Step 3: Set Automatic in Date & Time settings need turning off.
- Step 4: Then you need to do some counting here and set a date that is at least 30 days advanced.
- Step 5: Remember to save your settings. This will do a trick and bypass the 30-day restriction.
- Step 6: Now you can launch TikTok and do the same things as we shared above.
Now you have the answer to the question of how to change your name on tiktok. With a new one, you will feel more pleased. Start finding inspiration for new creative videos and attract more tiktok followers. Goodluck.